Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hi! My name is Maia Elise Abeyta. I was born and raised in Denver Colorado and currently reside in Westminster. I am a sophomore at CU Denver studying for a Fine Arts degree with an emphasis in illustration. I’ve loved art for as long as I can remember and attended Denver School of the Arts to pursue my passion in learning and creating art. I graduated high school in 2015 and am hoping to graduate from CU Denver in 2019!
I am still exploring my options for a long term career and know there are so many to choose from, although I have always wanted to become a tattooist. I have drawn art for tattoos, dabbled with an actual tattoo machine, and even have some people ready to go with their first tattoo. However, feel that I need a lot more practice before I can do that.  

For my blog, I would like to explore and discuss the Andes Mountains in Peru, so that I could learn more about my ancestral home. I have heard many stories about the beauty of Peru, in particular, the ruins of Machu Pichu. I’d love to visit someday and actually experience the site for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment